I love joining my creativity with others to co-create something I could never have imagined on my own. Here are current and past projects I’ve collaborated with other geniuses on.
Conscious Living Transformation Circle
We grow resilient together!
Next Session: Aug 5 – Sep 16, 2020
Big Leap Coach, Kristina Turner, and I created an ensemble dedicated to personal and collective transformation using Gay and Katie Hendricks’ conscious living skills. We are committed to expanding our capacity to presence and connect while facing the tough issues of today. Circle brings together explorers who have benefited from in-person Hendricks workshops and trainings, Big Leap coaching, the Leadership & Transformation Program, or free online classes offered at The Foundation For Conscious Living. If you have no experience and yet this Circle is calling to you, we’ve got you covered! You can get the fundamentals by watching this free series of classes online at the Foundation For Conscious Living and booking a free Discovery Session with Kristina to ensure we’re a good fit. Get more information at our page over on Kristina’s website.
Five Reviving Play Moves To Re-Invigorate Relating
Seattle in-person class series (Spring 2019) It’s easy to watch to fun fade from our relationships. Life can be overwhelming; serious stuff abounds. In this class series, we shared and explored how to change up the action and find satisfaction in our relationships through PLAY! Here are the play moves Big Leap Coach, Kristina Turner, and I explored with a courageous group of players in this five week class:
1. BEFRIEND the characters who run your stories! Make play-space in your relationship to interview personas you each adopted long ago. Discover what they really want now.
2. BREATHE and open to wonder. Hmmm…I wonder which opening will be the most fun to explore next. Hmmm…..I wonder how my defenses want to play with you.
3. BODIFY what’s going on inside you. Drop the words. Express your thoughts and feelings in sound and movement.
4. MAKE IT BIGGER! Exaggerate and embrace your own quirks, goofs, fears & desires. (Invite your whole self out to play!)
5. CHANGE ONE THING. Before the conversation gets seriously dull or repetitive, change up your Pace, Posture, Propensity or Purpose for being in this conversation!